WHMCS LEASEWEB CLOUD VPS AUTOMATION MODULE
Leaseweb is one of the leading Cloud VPS and dedicated server providers. We are happy to announce that we have created a module for Leaseweb Cloud VPS Management i.e, if you are a reseller of Leaseweb then using our module will enable your customers to manage their Cloud VPS from your WHMCS Client Area panel and admin can check and monitor the usage via the products/ services panel directly. Our experts have developed this module based on Leaseweb latest API 2.0 for Cloud VPS Management for WHMCS.
Leaseweb Cloud VPS Resellers Are you a reseller of Leaseweb Cloud VPS and looking for an all-in-one suite?
ModulesBasket introducing user-friendly automation Module for Leaseweb Cloud VPS. All the resellers of Leaseweb can now manage the Cloud VPS and monitor them 24/7. Special features to manage server from admin area and client area makes our module different from other automation modules.
- Supports WHMCS V6.3, V7.0, V8.0 & Later
- Supports IonCube Loaders
- Supports Module License Key
- Supports Leaseweb API Keys
- Both admin and client will have complete access to power on/ off the Cloud VPS, Reboot, View Assigned IP, Setup RDNS, Reinstall VPS, Monitor Server Resources, and more.
- Admin owns some special controls like VPS Terminations, Suspend/ Unsuspend, VPS import and so on.
- Current month bandwidth view will let the admin keep a tab on over/ under usage of bandwidth.
- Admin and client can view the uplink and its status.
- Clients can reinstall the VPS when necessary or the admin can do it when requested by the client.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to successfully install and manage Leaseweb Cloud VPS Module for WHMCS. We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
- First after you make the payment you will find the zip file to download the Leaseweb VPS Module.
- Download the zip file, upload, and unzip the content to whmcs root directory.
- After unzipping you will find the wslvps folder in 2 locations
- Later login to WHMCS admin area
- Under Setup → System Settings → Addon Modules → MB Leaseweb Cloud VPS
- Enter API Keys for the locations you have signed up with Leaseweb VPS Services and License key you have received from us and also check the access control and save the settings.
- Now you can access MB Leaseweb VPS from the Addons Menu. From here you will be able to see the Cloud VPS you have with Leaseweb. Note the locations will appear in the menu bar if you have entered the api key in the respective text box during the configuration of the addon.
- From this panel you can import the Cloud VPS directly into your servers section.
- To do this you have 2 options.
- First import individual VPS by clicking on the Import button which is at the end of each row or you can import multiple at once by selecting the checkbox at the left and clicking on the check and import button on the top.
- After import of the Cloud VPS is done you can assign to your client from the product/service tab by selecting the Cloud VPS in the Product/Service Field.
- Later add the Cloud VPS main IP into the Dedicated IP Section. Once you have done this save the changes. You will be able to see the details of the Cloud VPS below (Just Scroll Down).
From this page Client can
- Power On/Off the Cloud VPS
- Reinstall the VPS
- Billing and Basic Info of the VPS
- Network Information
- Bandwidth Meter
- Server Specification and Information
- Data Traffic Chart