About WHMCS Stripe Verification Pro Module
WHMCS - Stripe Verification Pro Module Verify the Stripe payment with an automated process. You can check the Risk Level for particular Stripe user. You will be able to check the status of payment, then all details of the payment.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to successfully install the WHMCS Stripe Verification module. We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
- Log in to our client area and download the module.
- You will find the srtipeverificationpro.zip file, upload the zip in cPanel’s root directory.
- Create a folder as stripeverification under WHMCS/modules/addons/ in cPanel.
- Extract the zip file in WHMCS → modules → addons→stripeverification in cPanel.
- Now Log in to WHMCS as admin.
- Configure the module, for this you need to navigate to System Settings → Addon Modules.
- Put the License Key provided, add the Stripe API key and Stripe Secret Key and select the access controls. Click on Save Changes
- Now Click on Addons option and Select Stripe Verification Pro.
- Now you can find the installed module under the Addons section. There You can see the payment related data of clients like Payment Status, Payment Details, Client Name, Invoice Number, Amount, Risk Level and Currency.
- The View option will navigate to your Stripe dashboard.
- The Details option will provide you detailed information about transaction like Stripe Address Details, WHMCS System Details, Verification Details, Card Details, Transaction Details and Declined Details.