About Worldstream Auto Extended MODULE
WorldStream is the worlds famous dedicated server provider and we are happy to announce that we have created an module called WorldStream Auto Extended i.e if you are a reseller of WorldStream then using this module your customer's can able to manage their server from your WHMCS panel. The module is developed based on WorldStream API v1 for dedicated server automation for WHMCS.
Features: Worldstream Auto Extended WHMCS Module
- Both admin and client will have complete access to power on/ off the Cloud VPS, reboot, view assigned IP, setup RDNS, reinstall VPS, monitor server resources and more.
- Admin owns some special controls like VPS terminations, suspend/ unsuspend, server import and so on.
- Admin can decide on the monthly bandwidth quota for each client. Current month bandwidth view will let the admin decide who is within the limit and who is overusing the bandwidth.
- Admin can check uplink block status and downgrade/ upgrade when necessary. The client can just view the uplink and its status.
- Various operating systems compatible with dedicated servers assigned are available so that admin can re-install the server when necessary and requested by the client.
- Supports WHMCS V6.3, V7.0, V8.0 & Later.
- Unordered List Item Supports IonCube Loaders.
- Supports Module License Key.
- Supports WorldStream API Key.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to successfully install and manage WHMCS WS Auto Extended Modules. We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
- Log in to our client area and download the module.
- You will find the wsautoextendedmodule.zip file, upload in the control panel.
- To find the module in your control panel follow the below path: your_whmcs_root_directory/module/addons/worldstreamautoextended
- Note: The Module instance will be copied in Server Folder as well. Shown the link below
- Extract the downloaded file
- Upload and extract the PHP file into the main WHMCS directory. The content of PHP version files should look like this.
- In the downloaded file, you will find one package that supports PHP 5.6 up to 7.2 Versions. As presented on the screen below,
- Now you have to activate the module in your WHMCS system. Log in to your WHMCS admin area. Click 'Setup' , then choose 'Addon Modules'. Afterward, find the 'WSAuto Extended Module' and press the 'Activate' button.
Configuration and Management
- In the next step, you need to configure your module. To do so, press the 'Configure' button. you will additionally have to provide:
API Key :
License key :
Select only Full Administration
API Key, URL, and License key will be mailed to the client’s registered ID once the Module Folder is Downloaded.
- Choose the desired admin roles groups to grant access to the module and 'Save Changes'.
- Now you can view the list of Servers from your Worldstream Module. You can find it following the path: WHMCS → 'Addons' → 'WS Auto Extended Module' → 'Configuration'. It provides you a detailed report of all the WorldStream Servers Purchased with every detail of the Server like Main IP, Server ID, Client Assigned, Password, Uplink, Bandwidth, Activation date, ShutDown, Suspend and Manage other server activities.
- Once All the servers are listed, you can See the Import Option Which will help you to Import the single Server details/ Bulk server details to add Server in the Servers section of the Products/Servers option from the setup menu
- Once all the servers are imported, those servers are ready to assign to the particular client. As shown below
- After Assigning to Specific Client, go to WS Auto extended module, you cannot see import/retrieve option on the server assigned.
- Go to the Client’s Product and Service Page you can See the WSAutoExtended module is added to the Server. From where an Admin can Manage the Server and View all the details about the Server.
- The client can Manage His Server on his own Via the Client Area panel. The client needs to login to the client area and Click on Active Server. He can See the WSAutoextended Added to the Server, as shown below
- The client can Reboot, Shutdown, reinstall and Manage the server using all give options when required.
Note: If the admin suspended the client for some reason, then the client will not have access to power-on his service.